close
送一個音樂課看得音樂劇

這我還蠻喜歡的 :)







There's a face that we wear, In the cold light of day.
戴上虛偽的面孔,在冰冷的陽光之下。

It's society's mask. It's society's way.
這是張社會的假面,也是社會的生存之道。

And the truth is That it's all a facade!
事實上一切不過虛假。


There's a face that we hide Till the nighttime appears.
隱藏起真實的面孔,到黑夜來解放

And what's hiding inside,Behind all of our fears,
在恐懼之中深深掩埋的

Is our true self, Locked inside the facade!
是我們真實的自我,深鎖在虛偽的外表下。


Every day People, in their own sweet way,
每天每日,人們走著愉悅的步伐,

Like to add a coat of paint, And be what they ain't!
披 上光鮮的外衣,扮演起虛假的自我。


That's how our little Game is played, Livin' like a masquerade,
這是我們的遊戲,生活好似一場場化裝舞會,

Actin' a bizarre charade, While playing the saint!
用奇異 的舉止,裝作道貌岸然的聖徒。


But there's one thing I know, And I know it for sure:
但只有一件事,我能夠肯定地說:

This disease that we've got Has got no ready cure!
我 們這種疾病,絕對無藥可救!

And I'm certain Life is terribly hard When your life's a facade!
而且我確信,生命是艱苦 的,如果你恰如其表!


Look around you! I have found
看看你周圍,我發現,

You cannot tell, by lookin' at the surface, What is lurkin' there beneath it!
你無法從外表去分辨,人們內心又是怎樣的欲求。


See that face!
Now, I'm prepared to bet you,
看看他們的臉,我可以跟你打賭,

What you see's not what you get 'Cause man's a master of deceit!
所見非真,世人都是職業的騙徒。


So, what is the sinister secret?
The lie he will tell you is true?
讓我告訴你最惡毒的秘密吧!是真實的謊言嗎?不

It's that each man you meet. In the street, Isn't one man but two!
是這條路上的每個人都有兩種面孔!


Nearly everyone you see
Like him an' her, An' you, an' me--
幾乎你所見到的每個人,他、她、你、我……

Pretends to be A pillar of society
都想裝成社會的棟樑、

A model for propriety, Sobriety, An' piety
優良的典範,戒酒、孝敬,

Who shudders at the thought Of notoriety!
在惡名之下顫抖。


The ladies an' gents 'ere before you--
你所看見的每個人,

Which none of 'em ever admits May 'ave saintly looks
每個彷彿聖者般的人都不會招認

But they're sinners an' crooks!
他 們的罪惡與扭曲


Hypocrites!
偽君子!

Hypocrites!
偽善 者!

There are preachers who kill!
牧師也 會殺人!

There are killers who preach!
殺人犯 也在傳教!

There are teachers who lie!
老師也會說謊!

There are liars who teach!
騙子在教書!

Take yer pick, dear
你可以任意選擇,

'Cause it's all a facade!
一切不過虛假!


If we're not one, but two,
Are we evil or good?
我們都有兩種面孔,但我們究竟是善是惡?

Do we walk the fine line That we'd cross if we could?
我們能否跨越這界線?

Are we waiting To break through the facade?
抑或打破這虛偽假面?


One or two?
Might look kinda well-to-do--
真實?虛偽?表面的富裕?

Hah! They're bad as me an' you, Right down they're boots!
哈!他們跟我倆一樣糟!不過是個死黑奴!


I'm inclined to think
我比較想這樣說:

Half mankind Thinks the other half is blind!
那些自以為是的人,

Wouldn't be surprise to find They're all in cahoots!
一定會很驚訝,所有人不過一丘之貉!


At the end of the day, They don't mean what they say.
一日終了,說假話、

They don't say what they mean. They don't ever come clean.
藏 真心,污穢難回首!

And the answer, Is it's all a facade! Is it's all a facade!
事實上,一切不過虛假!一切不過虛假!


Man is not one, but two, He is evil and good,
我們都有兩種面孔,既善且惡,

An' he walks the fine line We'd all cross if we could!
大家都跨越了這界線!


It's a nightmare, We can never discard
這是個逃不開的夢魘,

So we stay on our guard, Though we love the facade
我們只能站好崗位,去欣賞這虛偽的假面。

What's behind the facade? Look behind the facade!
假面後又是什麼呢?就請看穿這虛偽!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    海苔 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()